Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Friends who help

I spent the friday night with friends for a birthday. I wanted to have fun but i couldn't, I was so tense and worried for some reason and I couldn't put my finger on it. I didn't know why.
Doug could tell I was stressed, he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. I didn't feel right there, I was ready to go home I was about to call dad. But Doug talked to me and shared his drink with me as I hadn't brought any, he wanted to help me relax. Well actually I didn't know if I would be allowed to have any. I trust Doug completely I know he wouldn't hurt me in any way know matter how drunk I was or what I said when i was. The half a can of alchol didn't help that much so he gave me a drink for us share and he also had one fo him self. But I'd already drank the one we were meant to share so quickly that he didn't get any. I felt bad but he understand why. I did make me a bit more relaxed and when dad came I didn't want to go.
Friendships always get you over the hill even if it's just a mound.
xx my love for my friends will exist for ever

No comments:

Post a Comment