Monday, March 16, 2009

Talk of the Future

Can you believe it, it is already March over half way through the year it scares me so much. It scares me to tears. I always been a person where i thought everything would just sort of, sort through its self. But as i'm growing older I'm coming to terms that life isn't how you planned or evenhow you didn't plan.
Me and Scott i thought we were on the we're not on the plan anything plan. But it's all changing. I love most of it of course like planning future holidays and christmas' together which is all very exciting. But now we are sort of planning our lives after the end of this year. What i mean by "sort of" is that we've started to but when we start making a bit of progess we both get all blubery and fall into tears and saying i love you which is good and all. But i want to start full on saying stuff what we are going to do at the end of the end. I can't talk though cause i'm usually the one who gets all blubery first.

Saturday night my family and i had our tennis break up night. Corey took me home to get my camera which i had forgotten to bring. (Corey is a family friend). We started talking about oue relationships and he said that he was in the same situation the me and Scott will be in next year. It was good to know that there are people out there like us. I asked for some tips on how to get through the tough times. Corey said to keep in contact alot by texting and calling each other up and by seeing each other as much as we can. Although i sort of knew alot of these things it was good to find out they people really do, do this and work out. I know me and Scott will get through it. :)

Tonight on the phone to Scott I will try to talk about the future with him and also talk about it with him on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if Mother Theresa Says yes about the future?

    ReplyDelete