Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A quote of my life

"Okay, so, picture yourself standing in the ocean. Let’s say a baby wave moves you a bit, but you are still standing on your feet. Let’s add in maybe three more baby waves that force you to step a bit, but, you are still standing. Now, let’s add in a humongous mama wave. Humongous mama waves knock people down, this huge wave knocked you down. Now you’ve got sand in your suit and salt in your eyes…but you get up again, because you’re in the ocean, and it’s beautiful. The waves are not going to stop-but no matter what; you are going to enjoy them, no matter how large or small, no matter if they are knocking you to the ground or pushing you to the side. You love the ocean. Love birds, life is the ocean. The waves of life will never stop, but if you truly love the life you are living and the person you are spending your life with, you will take all different kinds of waves, because it’s worth it."

I found this quote on someone's blogger site.
I thought it was amazing that how true it is and I know I'm not going to stop, I wil take it all on and spend my life with the one i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment