Monday, March 16, 2009

The Real Situation

Me and Scott have been together for almost two years now which is very exciting. But he is finishing school next year and I will still have school for another more two years. We both want to stay together and we know its going to be challenging. We are willing to change and make sacrifices for each other. Which is great and all but we're not sure what we're going to do next.

He's not even sure what he wants to do next year or where he is going. Which makes in even harder to come up with plans.

I know most people think we are too young to know what true love is but we are in love with each other. We want to make our relationship work throughout next year and the years to come. We want to have a future together.
I'm willling to put my plans off till me and Scott can figure our lives out and he's willing to do that for me to if go to uni.
I'm yelling out to everyone if they have any ideas or comments please say or if they are in the same situation and what you did.

x x i love Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment