Saturday, March 28, 2009

What to do? What to do?

Success.
I want to succed in life.
I want to make all my dreams come true and also the things on my wish list.
I see in the world around me people succeding my friends, family and lover.
And I'm scared that I wont be able to do as well or as much.
I know it's bad to compare but I can't help it.
I want succed in everything that I want to do and to the limit but I know I wont be able to in everything but I want success in my life.
I've already achieved alot in the past and will in the future I just hope thats enough.
Cheers to the future.

P.S: I'm also not going to wish me life away either, I'm going to live it.

XX

3 comments:

  1. Annalisa, your blog is one of the most beautifully uplifting sites I've come across since I joined Blogger a few days ago. So great to hear about someone in a happy relationship like you have with Scott.

    You seem like such a free spirit and appreciate many of the things in life that I do, so I'm following this blog to see what your life in Australia brings. Australia...GOD, I've always wanted to travel to your country!
    By the way, think of this... You're in a great relationship. You see the beauty in things around you. You seem to love life.
    That makes you more successful than you know. :)

    Keep smiling and dreaming,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry,

    Thank you so much for your comment.
    I'm so happy tha tI can bring something into another person's life through the words my mine.
    Australia is such amazing and beautiful country. Please travel to Oz it will be the trip of a life time.
    I love the last bit you wrote about my success. Thank you it was beautiful reading it brought a tear to my eye.

    Never stop making yourdreams cometo life

    Annalisa Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Annalisa. If you liked what I wrote then the timing is perfect, because yesterday someone sent an amazing quotation to me about success that I was planning to use tomorrow. Stay tuned to Life in Quotations, I'll have it up in the morning.

    Wishing you all the beautiful things in life,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete