Sunday, February 22, 2009

Days to Day

Sunday.
Sorry i have not blogged in a while i'm a very busy girl.
Last weekend it was Scott's birthday and also Valentines Day. I only got him a couple of little things but it was what he wanted and he loved it. I also brought him some socks and hid them in his cupboard. Next him i saw him he was wearing i couldn't stop smiling. Argh the simple pleasure of making someone happy. You know it doesn't take much to make someones day and when you do your full of bliss and a glow.
Saturday was so great he cooked me a beautiful aussie meal. Steak and veggies. He put this sauce on the steack which was to die for so yummy. And in the morning we had a big breaky. Bacon, Eggs the works.
Then was just cuddled in bed watching movies. Best night in ever!
In love more than ever.

Now to today a week later. A week wiser?
No.
Hmm i wish i was, i'm trying to be healthy i really am but sometimes i just forget. Last Friday it was a bit of a cool day so a got a warm Fatty lunch. Big no no. I even brought lunch to school that day to but i also brought money. Note to brain must not bring money to school. Wait cancel that i do sometimes buy lunch for Scott that's what i think stuffs me up a bit.
Anyways.
I love my body but i just got to get healthier.

I've started reading a new book today. Someone like you. It's great already 200 pages in. I know sad. But today i wanted a day to myself no chores just relaxing.
Now i'm going to go and have a naked bath and read.

Caio Annalisa

Also big news i have just started selling the photos. Happy. Please contact me if you wish to buy some of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment