Monday, June 29, 2009

Fiji the Begining

Omg I'm in fiji. The weather is beautilful. I'm loving it.! The flight over was great, I love clouds. I was sick the first couple of days :( thought I had swine flu :( But I don't I all good now. I went to the best with family yesterday it was so warm and fun. Argh I don't want to leave my family again.

I broke down yesterday and cried, I saw a happy couple and it made me think of Scott. Fiji is not a good place to be when your missing your other half.

I've been able to text him which has been good but I don't often. I called him saturday night and he spoke to my cousi, they were both so nervous it was cute. Scott just said hey at the start not game enough to say his name incase he got it wrong. :) what a cutie.

I've been keeping a diary of what I do each day, that I'll re type into my blog when I get home. We get to melbourne late so we're staying at a hotel which I'll use the internet there.
I'm missing all friends and family and Scott.

I'll talk soon Annalisa the very hot

1 comment:

  1. Barry29.6.09

    Hey Anna the Fijian,

    I was just sitting here upset because I'm thinking of a friend I used to have who I don't see anymore, then I clicked on your site and I see you're safe in Fiji. And you made me smile again. You were watching over me this time. My Anna. :)

    It's good to see you posting again. I really hope you can put up some pics when you get back.

    I know you'll be missing Scott, and unfortunately there's not much I can say to change that. But if you keep writing in your diary about how you feel, even if you don't post all of it, I think I know you well enough to believe it'll help you. If you see a happy couple try to think of how great it'll feel to be in his arms again, and remember you're only away for a short while.

    Depending on how much you choose to share I think some of those posts about Scott could end up being amongst the most beautiful things you've written.

    Until you write more take care, stay safe and have a GREAT time sweetie!!

    Barry the non-Fijian

    ReplyDelete