Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Day So Far

Last night was goood my couisin's family friends came over. And they watched the rugby, I'm not much of a rugby fun myself so I watched a movie.

Today we went to town Eu and done some shopping it was great. I got some clothes for Fiji, four books, ( yes i know I got too many but I couldn't choose), lip stuff, and some other little things. We also went to the lolly shop, argh I fell in love. So much to eat, such a little tummy.

I missing Scott, he's working today. I hate not being able to text him. I was want to hold him and read what he has to say. Can't wait till I can see him again. Have to wait till Wednesday.

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Barry9.6.09

    "So much to eat, such a little tummy."

    Cute. :)


    What's Eu?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I thought I would call all the place I go to town .... So town Eu is a place where I was last weekend. It will keep you guessing.

    ReplyDelete