Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Tiring Day and Last Night

School was pretty fun. Had to exams but they were ok I think. English was fun with the boys. Doug wrote hmm something interesting in my english folder. :)
Scott pretty much just tickled me in the belly all day. I told him to stop but I sercertly didn't want him to. :) Evil. I was pretty tried today though had a big night last night. Had gym for a hour and half and hip hop. Gym was good I saw some friends and met some new people which was good. But I think the footy player were a bit too nice. I think I slowly getting better at my running which is not my strongest point. I'm loving the gym how it's getting me fitter but its sort of a bit boring sometimes.
I was meant to be going to Scott's this weekend but of course planes change. I've got the day off tomorrow too, which should be good but now I've got nothing to do since I'm not going to Scott's. (Mum just said she wants me to clean my room even though its pretty clean, I'm a girl who like her room clean) His mummy (Jenny) didn't want my there since he'd be at work tomorrow and so would she and I'd be home alone. Which is fair enough but it doesn't make me miss him any less. Argh wish I was still going there tonight!
I got a bit confused in maths today, my brain wasn't concentrating. Argh so tired. Think I'll have a early night.
And I've also got to paint my nails by the way.

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. Barry13.6.09

    Hey Anna,

    I've noticed recently that when you don't get to spend a weekend with Scott that you've planned, that it doesn't seem to upset you like it used to. I mean, I know that you miss him but you seem to accept it more these days. I think that's a very good thing.
    Have you noticed that? Do you feel the same way?

    You said, "but I think the footy player were a bit too nice."
    What does that mean, do you think they like you? As in, LIKE you?

    Who is Doug, I think you mentioned him before. He sounds as much of a devil as you are, if that's possible. =)

    What colour are you going to paint your nails? (Hey, I find girly stuff interesting too, you know).
    Of course if you don't know by now (duh), I enjoy reading about what you're up to each day. That's why I'm glad you post almost everyday; your 'motivation' likes to know what's going on in your life. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer I have also noticed that as well. I still do get upset but it's not as bad now, I think I've grown up a bit and I now know that they are complcations in life and some things just can't work out but when they do me and Scott figure out another way. I still feel that same way about Scott of course but I know that I cant always have him to myself.

    I think I just meant trying to chat me up and be a flirt.

    Haha yer he's a good kid, we can be devils together.

    Haha well I still haven't painted my nails yet I got lazy but I will soon and tell you the colour as soon as I know.

    I'm glad you enjoy my writing, I enjoy reading your comments so much.

    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry15.6.09

    Hi Anna,

    What I love so much about reading your daily posts is that it does give me a good feel for who you are. Sharing your thoughts, your victories and disappointments is a brave and selfless thing to do.

    The best part definitely is seeing you mature along the way. I look back on your previous posts and see the lessons you're learning in a short time.

    This blog is something you'll be able to look back on yourself years from now as an important part of your life. I've been very happy to make it and you part of mine. :)

    Hugs,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete