Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friends ans Time

I want to spend more time with friends. If I'm not spending my weekends with Scott, I'm usually away or working but it's got to stop. I miss my friends. I want to have a girly sleepover and dress ups. Nothing is a good as that. :) And eat chocolate and pop corn while watching some comdey/romantic. I can't this weekend because I'm going shopping with my mummy for Fiji, I think. But hopefully the weekend after I will. I'll tell my friends and get me to remind me about it. I love the time in class that I get with my friends because they are so great but of course I want more time with them, so the weekends will be it! The only thing is that some of my friends like to drink and my parents don't want kids drinking and my place. Ek! So I'm going to have to tell them that. Hopefully they wont mind that much. I can't wait to have a weekend like that, the only thing is will Scott come?

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. Barry9.6.09

    Why wouldn't Scott come?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about making time for the things and people who are important to us. Check my fitness blog Anna. Don't lose your friends because you get too busy. I'm afraid I've lost a few because life gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know really, sometimes he just likes me to spend time with my friends and my friends and him aren't that close. Hopefully they will be in the future.

    I'll be sure to check it out. I'll be sure not to.
    Thanks.

    A

    ReplyDelete