Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Great Boyfriend!

I had a great day with Scott today. He is working today but he texted me in his breaks and they were also the sweetest messages (I'm going to miss him so much these holidays). It's so good putting more effort in for each other. I can't believe how proud I am of us.

Deep down I knew Scott and I were not going to split up Tuesday night but it was an option and that scared the hell out of me. I can't imagine my life without him and I don't want to. You know one day me and Scott may break up and that's just a fact of life, some things just don't work out. But me and Scott are working. And it is I've never been so happy. We are in a really good time now. :9 It's pure bliss.

I think I can be happier and not so stressed out with Scott now because even though it will kill me, I know if we ever break up in the future I will survive. I'm more happier now because I can just be with Scott and not worry because I know everything will be alright. He loves me and reminds me that he does everyday. He's truely the perfect man. I love him x x x x x

After the gym Kellie took my to dancing even though I didn't dance, I just cried in front of the heater and the dance studio. In the drive there "Breakeven by The Script" was on. I couldn't stop crying when I heard it, she turned the radio off for me. I really do like that song because its so truthful, but I'm glad it's not true for me and Scott though.

Annalisa the Happier :)

2 comments:

  1. Barry18.6.09

    Anna, I feel like I'm right there with you guys and I'm so so happy you're making it work.

    Love to you both,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry19.6.09

    Hey I just noticed a pic of an AMAZING BUG. What do you suppose it is? Ha ha, I'm laughing my butt off!

    B

    ReplyDelete