Monday, June 15, 2009

Fiji Soon

In 9 days I'll be on the plane to Fiji, I can't wait. It's a four hour flight there and a five hour flight back. I think the flight there is at 9am but I'm not sure. It'll be so good to see my family over there after 3 years. I think I'll be there for 15 to 17 days. I'll be sun baking while Scott is going to be working in the rain. I'm going to be so sad without him. I miss him already and I haven't even left yet.

I think I'll get a Fiji sim card so I can still text him which will be good but I think it's expensive to text over seas but I'm not sure.

I'm hoping to take some great photos these holiday which should be good. :) Can't wait to post them up here. I'l try my hardest to get to a internet cafe of something. I think I'll get my hair braided and platted.

I last post before I go on holidays will be on the 24 of June. I'll miss you guys too!

Annalisa the Fijian

5 comments:

  1. Barry18.6.09

    Hey Anna. Fiji sounds so exotic, I can't wait to see your photos. You said you're going to get your hair platted, what does that mean? Hope you get some pics of that too.

    Don't feel bad if you can't post each day (or at all), although that will really suck because I always look forward to your writing. But I know you'll have lots to talk about when you get back.

    Barry the Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barry.

    Fiji is amazing. I can't wait to take some pictures.
    Plaited I think that's how you spell it, is where your hair is sort of folded to make a braid that its held to your head. Argh so hard to explain.

    Oh yes to much to talka bout. I going to write into a diary, so I don't forget to tell you anything when I get back.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry18.6.09

    Hmm, I'd plait my hair too but it's only 1/8" long. Ha ha ha!!

    "I going to write into a diary, so I don't forget to tell you anything when I get back."

    That will be amazing Anna, but OMG you're going to have a TON of typing to do when you get home!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha don't get mad if a don't type straight away. I think I might sleep for a few days when I get back :)

    I hope I'll have lots of comments to reply to.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry18.6.09

    Oh yes, you'll have lots of comments from a certain someone I'm sure. ;)

    B

    ReplyDelete