Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry I haven't posted, I got lazy sorry.

The rest of the of work experience was absolotly great, if I wasn't with Scott I would have moved up there and started my traineeship but I guess I need to think seriously and not jump to the first offer I get.
Scott's cousin, Lou took me up to work thursday an friday it was great talking to her. Thursday morning I gave her my photography portfolio because she said she'd look at it at work. She asked me to come and see her on my lunch break if I was bored. I wasn't bored but I went anyway. When I got there she said she had a surprise. I had a interview planned for me with the head photgrapher of her paper.
I was nervous but I had no other choice I was already there and I couldn't leave. We talked for a bit and he liked my work. He said he wanted to do photgraphy with him as work experience. I said yes. Then he asked for me to work for him to take the photos in the town I live in because its far away from where he works. I said yes! 
I took me first photo on Monday.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment