Thursday, June 4, 2009

Loving Hugging Weekend

I went to the gym saturday morning then took the bus form town P to Scott's. I was scared driving past where the bus rolled and killed three people two months ago. I arrived safely.
Scott's mum,  Jenny picked me up. We talked about how Scott would help her with the gardening when he was a toddler. How Cute!
I had the best weekend with him, he was so so so cuddly
Saturday I slept the whole night in his bed, it was warm. I slept naked, argh imagine if we got caught!
I helped him sand a wood fire box he was making for his boss. It was actualy fun helping him do stuff. I got pretty dirty.
I meet Scott's boss for the first time, Ross, it was so cool that he was like 'Hey Anna"  He already knew my name and remebered it.
I was still really tired so I slept alot, while I was sleeping in the arvo, Scott made me a chocolate cake. Can anyone say AWWWWWWWWW :)
I ate too many pieces of course.
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend with Scott he's amazing. I want to marry him now! :)

I stayed till Monday morning and took the school bus to school.

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Barry5.6.09

    Chocolate cake? AWWWWWWW! :)

    Naughty evening, young lady. Big smile. I can't wait 'til the day you announce you and Scott are getting married! I'll be so excited!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how sweet he is.

    Haha i know but it was great.
    :) Me too!


    A

    ReplyDelete