Thursday, June 4, 2009

Invading People

On Monday I did my first got from Town H local paper. I had to take a picture of a lady with CF. I had to go to her house and take it. I found out I don't really like photojournlism because I don't really like in vading there private place. I walk into someones home, walk around there house and look and a good photo place, the force them to be happy for a photo. I feel bad, I don't like annoying people like that. I'll continue to take photos in my town S, but if it gets to bad I'll stop it. I think I'd rather go into wedding photography or something. But I did enjoy talking to the lady. It was lucky I already knew her before I went to her place. We're sorta family friends but not that close.

Anna the Faint Hearted

2 comments:

  1. Barry9.6.09

    Hi Anna,

    These people are expecting you in their home aren't they? If that's the case and they willingly have you there then it's not really invading their private place.
    But I do know what you're saying and I think I understand how you feel about it. I'm sure it's an uncomfortable feeling for you to be in a home you've never been to.
    Weddings are a happy occasion so I see how you'd prefer to do those.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these people are inviting me into their home, but it sorta still doesn't feel right.
    It's not so much that I haven't been there its just thats its not my place to be there. Hard to explain.
    Yer very true.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete