Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Those 3 Days

Monday night.

Mum and I want to go to Pink. I know it should be just a night for me and mum but i asked if Scott can come anyway. Of course she says yes. But she said I have to call him, I was dreading calling Scott because tonight is the night I talk about A. Scott said he was too tired to talk but I call up anyway.
He said he doesn't want to go to Pink and that I'll have more fun without him which isn't true. But I except his answer sadly.
He's not in a good mood. I wanted to leave the A thing for a night but I knew if I don't I would never tell him.

Talking about A has always been a touchy subject for us. But he has his reasons.
I say to Scott that I confronted A about what happened.
Guess what he said "Who cares" I was so upset.
He knew how hard this was for me then he goes and makes it a joke or something.
I say "Fine" and change the subject.
But then of course he says really does care and wants to know what happened. I tell him a much as I could but I could tell he wasn't listening. I done the right thing by telling him all he had to do was listen. I left it as is and went to bed as did he.

Tuesday.

Scott wasn't at school he was working. But I always still texting him anyway even though he couldn't reply. My friend Doug texts him about motorbikes and he replies not straight away but he does reply and I didn't even get a text. That hurt me.

I was on the bus to go to the gym. And I text Scott how come Doug got a text and not me.? He was still working. Half way through my gym workout and I check my phone. Hmm the message I got from him was crazy. I cried in front and the people at the gym.
Scott said " Its getting hard to find time for each other you reckon we should start thinking about going our own ways. I don't but its gunna get hard soon."
I wanted to scream but I couldn't a friend of mine at the gym came over and talked to me about it but it wasn't much help.

Me and Scott talked that whole night about us. We both said we still loved each other and that we want to stay together but with him working its hard to see each other and its putting a strain on our relationship. We talked about breaking up yet we both didn't want that, but we both know that we can't work as well when he is working. We agreed to sort of refresh and re connect, make time for each other and if we can't we'll slowly break up.
Believe its so hard typing this words. But I need you guys to hear them and so I can know what you think. Me and Scott are still going to be the same around each other but try to be more loving and caring for one another. We're going to make time for each other more.
It was the hardest thing in my life reading that text but I knew one of us was going to send it soon enough. But it was good in a way because we got to say what was important in our lives and what we wanted in it and how we would achieve it (luckly both of us want the same thing... to stay together and be in a great relationship:). We didn't act childish and say stupids things and break up, instead we talked about how we can work out our problems. I was so happy in the way we acted towards each other. I'm still madly in love with Scott.

Get this clear: Scott and I are still together and will remain that way for many years until we are no longer able to make a satisfying relationship with each other. We both don't want to be together if we never see each other, in our words that is not a relationship with us.

Wednesday.

I was scared about going to school today because I was scared things would be different between me and Scott. Once I saw him, he left his friends and we went and sat down and talked. We both said nothing has changed between us and that we still love each other. Scott said our love has grown, in these past day or two we have bettered our relationship. :) Through today I can see that we were both more loving towards each other. Scott made more hmm how do I say it... loving touches. He also said I love you more. I'm so proud of us for being so young and still able to have a loving relationship and be able to work out our problems in a good manner.

I spoke to my friends in class and they said I and Scott had handled it maturely.

Annalisa the Better!

The guy who talked to me at the gym on Tuesday was Kim's sister's boyfriend. I got a message from Kim that night, it was good to talk to her. She is so good to me.

3 comments:

  1. Barry17.6.09

    Anna, sometimes you have to come close to losing a relationship before you can strengthen it. I am SO amazingly proud of you both for talking things out and not just splitting up like a lot of people (at all ages) do. Very proud. For God's sake honey, keep talking always.

    Any kind of relationship takes constant work to keep it going. You already know that otherwise you and Scott wouldn't have been together as long as you have. You need to focus on the things that will strengthen your relatonship and stay away from the things that threaten to tear it apart. Which brings me to A.

    Did you and Scott come to any conclusion about what will be done with your 'friendship' with A? I'm sorry I had to use the quotes but at this point I think you know that A has other things in mind with you. Scott never liked him; I think he saw more of what A is like than you did I'm afraid. That's nothing against you, it's easier for women to read women and guys to read guys because we think very much the same. Sandy has picked up on things in other women that I didn't have a clue about, and I'm 44! It never gets easier. =)

    So again, the bad is that I really think you should tell A it's obvious that he doesn't take what he's done to you in the past or present seriously. As a result it shows that he doesn't respect you or your relationship with Scott and because of that you can't be around him anymore.
    Ask yourself, what has he contributed to your life lately that's positive? Telling you that he wants you to break up with Scott so he can 'be' with you (you know exactly how I mean) isn't being a friend that you can trust to be around, I'm afraid.

    And I can pretty much guarantee that if Scott cares about you the way he should, after what you've told him about what A has done he'll feel threatened by having him anywhere near you.

    I have to run, but if I think of more I'll send it your way.

    Always thinking of you,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry18.6.09

    Anna, I've added more comments to your posts below, ending with (and including) 'Dealing With It'.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, I'll always keep talking. I'm so proud too.

    Scott and I haven't come to any conclusion about what will be done with my 'friendship' with A yet. We haven't had much time to talk about him. We've been mainly talking about ourselves.

    Ask yourself, what has he contributed to your life lately that's positive? No he hasn't not really. But before his has giving me advice when Scott and I were have problems.
    But I know I can't be around him now.

    I know Scott doesn't want me around A.

    Thank you B

    ReplyDelete