Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gym Day 3

Sorry I didn't write last night. The gym is so much better than I imagined. It's great.I'd quit school now to work there but I know I wont. I started at 830am and did some Aqua, flex n' core and I took my own personal training session. It was such a great day. I even wrote done that cleaning was one of my favourite things to do there. I really don't mind wiping sweat off machines. I'm really fine with it, which is strange because I never clean. I hanged out with this trainer,Tyson, he's so much fun and he can make wicked voices with his voice. I couldn't stop laughing. We had a good time together but he made the day go too quick. Some of the other trainers thought we known each other out of the gym but we don't and that we act like brother and sister. Because we're always arguing but it's in a fun way. Can't wait to go to work today. Louise (SCott's cousin) is taking me.
I'm missing Scott he love the first two presents so far, a bag of lollies and DVD.

Annalisa the Happy

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to be able to work at something you love doing?

    What DVD did you get Scott?

    B

    ReplyDelete