Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Full Weekend

Sorry i haven't wrote in a while i've been a very busy girl.

On saturday we had a party for my mum's 20 years in Australia. We also surprised with getting some of her Sydney rellies to come down, I'd never seen her cry so much (of happiness of course). She didn't have a clue but yet there was still more to come. After t mum and dad went around to a friends place to give him t since he couldn't make it cause he was sick wink* wink * but really he was looking after all the people that mum works with (that was the second surprise). While they were over there i had to get 65 people out of our house and over to where mum and dad where (which is the Smith's house good family friend's of ours) to another 30 odd people. Mum had such a great night i even brought her a dress so that she wouldn't sook about having nothing to wear. It made me happy to help organise something like that for mum, we don't always get along to well but when we do its great.
She still can't believe how me and dad done it all for her. It took a few late night calls a pursuading but in the end it all worked out to be a very fun and late night.
Us youngers ones ended up walking back to my place around 1 when all of mum's friends starting dancing i don't think anyone wanted to see that. It was great to spend a bit of time with my two cousins we only lives 30mins away from each other yet we only see each other once a month or so.

All i got to see all my baby cousins for Sydney which was so so good too. They are all so cute. A the litttle girl i swear is like i was when i was a youngen. It's really hard not being able to see my family as much as i want to. People may not know this but i am a really family person. If you hurt my family you have me to deal with.

Scott didn't end up coming to Mums thing which i wasn't to happy about but anyway can't change the past now. I just wish had could have got to meet my family from Sydney.
Also Lucy didn't end up showing up to that made my night a whole lot better.
I got to see a old pal of mine, Justin, i don't get to so him often especailly with his new girlfriend. We sorta have a past sorta hard to explain but anyway i just wish we could catch up more.

The next day all the family went to feed the cows in the morning. The cows weren't use to being feed apples in the morning but they loved it anyway. Speaking i feeding the cows i actually forgot tonight but i did have dancing to that can be my excuse.
For the rest of the day i just spent with family, then once they leave i went straight to bed i was stuffed yet once it was my real bedtime i couldn't fall asleep at all i was up till 1 just thinking about stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment