Friday, February 6, 2009

Trusting the unknown

Trust. Five letter word. Isn't strange how just a little word can mean so much.
Like today i told Doug about a well kept secret that only i know and i guess everyone ho reads this blog too. Either i take Doug to be a very close and trustworthly friend or he can get secrets out of me very easily. I believe its both. But mostly our friendship. He knows more about me than most people would think.

When me and Scott first starting dating it took alot for us to trust each other. We'd both been through alot in our lives and trusting someone with your heart is a big step. he was the first to said i love you but i was the first to trust him. I've made some mistakes before but i do not reget them. I believe to you reget what you do, you don't learn from it. we trust each other compeetly now. Yet we both still get a bit nervous with each of our friends. But i think that is understandable. A close friend of Scott's not really mine would be Cat it's not that i don't trust her its just thati don't like the way she acts around me. Yesterday she was smiling in a bad way at me because i had to leave Scott for a bit and she was with him. And today when Scott was in class with Cat she keep grabbing his arm to get his attention. He showed me where Cat grabbed him and he has marks from her. I don't know what that means but i don't like it. I love him to pieces but i don't like his friend. I trust him though. I trust him with my heart and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment