Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mondays

Monday. I was a very tired one getting up. Worst night sleep ever. But my day ended up good i had art and we started to study two artists. Alec had to go on camp a sort of thing for his unit of work i missed not being able to have luch with him and for him to help me get through the day.
My friend Jess stayed the night cause we had to watch a movie on art. It was good to catch up i probably don't catch up with my friends as much as i should. Another goal to do.
It was a good night.
I had to to tennis though. I get privatly coached by Matt. He's a great coach and always pushes me to my limit. Matt also i think understands me very well and how i learn but i guess he had to if he's been couching me for the past two years. I hate playing tennis competively but i love learing it with Matt. I look forward to Monday's for that.
Anyways. Jess and i ended cathing alot as you do and about our lovely boyfriends. I'm so in love with Scott. He sends me the most a amazing messages and always knows when to send them :) He makes me happy.
A late night again argh.
Not looking forward to this week.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment