Thursday, February 5, 2009

Me The Real Life Book Worm

Books. At high school you are called a geek, nerd or four eyes if you are caught reading one.
Well fine call me one then in this past year or so i've started reading alot more books they aren't about anything dull like most people think books are. But i've been reading about love, affair, sex, style and a bit of history in some of my books.
I wish i was a libiary person but I'm not, i never really have been but i do wish i was because lately i've spent so much on books. It's crazy. I want to be able to go into a lib. and choose a great book to read but i just cant, i've got this crazy idea that all lib books are boring but i know for a fact that isn't true but yet i still can't get up the courage to go into a lib. and get a card and borrow a great book to read with nil for a cost. That can be one of my goals for the year. Also i want to read for of a range of books. At the moment i have only been reading love books and some bio's. Which i enjoy greatly but i want to further my knowledge a bitmore.
Also my book shelf is getting full of books too!
When i am having one of those days i just can't wait to get home and be able to listen in on someone elses more interesting and sexy lives written by great author like Jackie Collins. Forget about my worries of me and the world and just sit back for a little bit. My way of relaxation. it's my perfect way.
I love reading books with great sex details its enjoyable to read and also gives me great ideas for me and Scott. My all time favourite sexy book would probably have to be Tan Lines by J. J. Salem. I think the next one is biniki wax and is coming out soon too. I'm looking forward to that heaps.
Cya soon, hopefully at a lib. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment