Friday, February 6, 2009

People With Split Personalities

My good friend james and his girlfriend was just here. Argh the girlfriend one word BITCH. Her name is Lucy. But seriously though she can be the most niceness person you have ever met and seems like a really great friend. Well thats what she was like tonight. But she's coming over for t tomorrow so who knows what she will act like.
The other night when she was here she was treating me with secrets that she knows about me that could ruin my rep and also ones she has made up. I am always nice to her and try to speak nice to her but if she's rude to me i stand up for myself. I really can't stand people with a split personality but i can't help it i always get sucked in. Cause when she's nice she's really nice. I can't even believe it myself but yes she has brought me to tries on more than one occasion.
Lets hope tomorrow night will be better. I'm guessing it's going to be a long night.
Catch You Later xx

1 comment: