Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Fall In Love


1. Falling in love makes you smile all the darn time.


Have you seen a man and a woman walking away from a lunch bar and they can't stop smilig well they're in love. I love seeing an old couple walking in the park holding hands smiling at the past memories that they have made well i have. This smiling things happens to me all too much. I see my man walking up the corridor and i can't help it i just get this so happy but cheesy grin and see does he. its great when we both notice what we're doing we crack up laughing.





2. Falling in love makes you better looking.


Not only do you get the love glow but you also feel better better your self because of all the beautiful comments you get from your partner. You also try to look better when you try to and feel like you look better you do.




3. Falling in love makes you love yourself more, too.

You learn to love yourself more when your love loves you. when you find out about are the little and big things that he loves about you well you start to love them that bit more to because your happy those things got him to love you.





4. Falling in love makes you richer.


Countless studies have proved that people in long-term, committed romantic relationships go on to earn more than people who stay single. I'm not sure how true this is but i guess falling in love has made me want to earn more money so i guess it is true.




5. Falling in love makes you see stuff you didn’t notice before.


You notice the stuff when you’re in love was always there, you just never thought it was important enough to pay attention to before. When you’re truly in love you are able to take things slower, be more observant, notice more details, and have a greater understanding of things.




6. Falling in love makes you a nicer person.


When there is a person you is making your days happier it just makes sense that your body reacts in the same way and be kinder towards others. Also hoping they'll find the one too.




7. Falling in love makes you take better care of yourself.


Scott has made me become a healthy person and make me want to really look after myself. I've also being doing better stuff for my skin also with his help. I thank him for buying me the stuff and I've been eating healthier too. It just seems right to be happy and healthy all at once. Well i know it does for me.




8. Falling in love gives you something to dedicate yourself to.


I've dedicated my work to him and he has also been the inspiration for alot of my art pieces. It's also a great feeling we you achieve something a you see that proud look on their face and then they say it , it's really rewarding.




9. Falling in love makes you grow up . . . in a good way.


In a relationship you still have fun when you grow up but you become more careful with what you do you wouldn't want to ever take a chance with your relationship i believe you also become more mature and aware of your partners feeling.




10. Falling in love makes you live longer.


It’s common knowledge that people who are in long-term, loving relationships live longer than people who aren’t. As you have more to live and and that special someone to spend those years birthdays and specials occiasions with. What could be better than spending your life with the one you love.



I also would like to thank another random blog for giving me some of the ideas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment