Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fighting

"The couple that fights the most is the one in love... it shows they care enough to motice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop you stopped caring." Shawna Waltemger

I believe that it true but only if you are fighting for a reason not just to cause trouble and upset the other person.
Scott is the most sweetest person I've ever met but sometimes he just says things that don't need to be said like today he told me "Annalisa, that bracelet makes you look fat" Yer i know he doesn't mean it but it still annoys me so much. Sometimes i don't think i fight back harder enough to make him listen and tell him whats wrong.
Annalisa speak up girl!

I'm not scared of fighting back though I'm scared of hurting him then having know one to fight with.

No comments:

Post a Comment