Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mothers.? and Brothers and Dad

Jane. My mum is a cultured one of that. I never stayed over night a Scott's place until a year after we had been together but yet its not that sort of thing that really annoys me its that i can't be fat ever. My mum calls my fat all the time when she's fat herself a size 12 when i'm a size 8 and thin and healthy. It just seems so strange to me i feel beautiful i always get called beautiful i feel beautiful but she can't see it. But don't get me wrong i love my mum and all but sometimes i'd just wish she'd understand a bit more about my feelings.
Hamish. My little brother is the favourite among mum he gets the cuddles and kisses and the i love yous when i get the your gut is sticking out, go do some exercise and your bum is huge. i love my little bro to bits i couldn't live without him but i wish i could just have a bit more love from my mum.
Dad. Mark. Well i can't really get a better dad he's amazing and loves me so much. He is a business man with skills. Sometimes i think i'm dads favourite.
Talk soon. T time!

No comments:

Post a Comment