Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Me Annalisa

Have you ever watced the movie anger management where the character gets asked "Who are you?" I've tried to answer it myself and its a hard one all i can come up with is the answers to: Where do i live? What do i do? Whats my personality like? Whats my social statis?
My Answers to the many questions of me Annalisa Kidd:
  • I'm a student undertaking many subjects including (my favourite) studio art
  • I'm in a long term relationship with the perfect man
  • I'm in love with my boyfriend Scott and my new puppy Chocolate
  • I live in Australia
  • I love the colour of my skin
  • I believe that photography is an art form thats captures memories
  • I know that my dance teacher hates me
  • I'm only 5'3
  • I think my body and me turn heads in a good way

Last year i use to think i was more unplanned then planned but now i think I'm more planned, how is it so the a man can change the way that to think in such a short amount of time. I think the answer is love. He loves me and i love him. You know its tough though sometimes being in love everything changes even the way you shave. But you know what i wouldn't change it for the world he's made my life the happiest funest life i could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment