Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Greats About Love!

Scott D'Acry. Perfect man. My Love. Great in bed. Kisses like a devil. Makes love like a tiger. A 6 pack you could scrub your clothes on. Sexy legs. Baby blue eyes. With a dark lot of hair to stay. And nails that are always trimmed :) well he would never want to hurt me. wink wink.

I love him leaning over the bed to give me a kiss good night and some chocolate cookies in case i get hungary so thoughtful. But yet i have never got hungery a night. Yet. That is.
Nothing can bet morning cuddles, i love the feel of his damn sexy morning lips on my lips and body. I don't know why but his lips feel so much better and so so so soft in the morning.
Watching movies in bed on the weekend playing footz.
He teaches me new things that i thought i could never do like jump on a motorbike and make the perfect toasted sandwiches.
I'm the luckiest woman in the world.
I've grown so much since being with him i've become more aware of people feelings and learnt to trust a man with my life and heart.
He helps me take better care of myself. Right now he's looking for stuff to help my skin.
He makes me laugh when i'm sad.
Scott carries me around the house when i'm on my period trying to make me better and makes me a hot chocolate and the same time at two in the morning.
He's never afraid to show the world he loves me. He tells his family and front of the parents always says i love you annalisa in front of the parents.

I'll write more later. xx

2 comments:

  1. hey annalisa!
    my name is bella eyre
    you sound like an awesome person
    keep up the great blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey annalisa you sound alot like a great mate i have :D :P!!!

    ReplyDelete