Friday, May 8, 2009

Art Crisis

Argh I can't believe how stressed out I am. I've lost my Studio Art folio and I can't find I any where I'm going crazy. It's got my essay in it, that is due in Wednesday. This is essay goes towards my major marks and everything. I was finished and now I have to start again I can't believe this. It can only happen to me. Argh I even broke down and cried, yes I know it doesn't help by crying but somehow it does help me.
I need to find, I really do if I don't find I I'm going to have to do my essay again which I have been working on for over a month. It was perfect. I was even in fornt of everyone but now I'm totally behind.

2 comments:

  1. Barry9.5.09

    Okay Annalisa, here's a funny story someone told me today. It won't help you with your essay but I hope it'll make you giggle even a little bit.

    There's a guy stranded on an island. Picture a circular cartoon island about 15 feet around with a palm tree on either side. The guy is leaning against a palm tree, which is all he ever does. Every day he wishes he could feel more comfortable.

    One day he sees a box floating toward the island. He's really excited, so he goes to get it. But suddenly a shark comes swimming between him and the box.

    So the guy decides to saw one of the palm trees down. He leans it over the water until it's touching the box. Then, since the shark can't get him, the guy climbs across the tree and grabs the box. He brings it back and opens it. What's in it?.......


    A hammock.


    HA HA HA HA!!! I thought that was pretty funny. =)

    Anyway sweetie, I hope you're doing well with your essay. You're very smart and talented, so I'm not worried about you, I think you'll do fine.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the story.

    I'm very worried.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete