Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Camera Club

Last night I had camera club which was good but it ended up a very late night. I learnt alot about the horizon line and blobs of white. With one of my pictures I entered it had a blob of white which I didn't even notice, I'll be sure to keep a look out for that in the future.

I'm happy to say that my sunset picture on the top of my blog has a almost perfect horizon :)
Very proud of myself.

In entered a picture of a man fishing in the sunset which I got second place, happy. :)

Also I'm now on the board, a representative for the junior members.

With the wedding on the weekend I know I will have to correct the horizon line; I'm not trying to make excuses for myself as I know it is my fault for those mistakes but I think that the horizonen wasn't always right because I was trying to take the picture quickly before the moment was gone.

Some might say I'm not learning enough in my club but I think learning the small things are most important because added up they make the picture.

So far I'm enjoying camera club and getting judged on my work. Also I'm meeting some great people. This weekend I'm hopefully going out with a Canadian photographer to learn some more skills before I go to Fiji. I won't be taking my laptop to Fiji I don't think so I will hopefully find a internet cafe somewhere.

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Barry7.5.09

    Anna, each of your photos means something to me because I can see some of you in them.

    B

    ReplyDelete