Saturday, May 23, 2009

Justin's Visit

Well I home. Sick of homework. And JUSTIN invited me to his place well his mum's he's down for the weekend. :) I'm so happy to see him, I haven't seen him for ages. As I've said before we were really good mates a while back. It's really sad that we don't get to see each other as often as I would like. Scott doesn't really like him and yer never never really said why. I don't bother asking any more. When we first started going out it use to really bug me. But now I know that me and Scott will always have friends that sometimes the other wont like, we've learnt to except that.
Justin is a bit older than me not by that much really, but older enough that you can see a difference. Being around him now (he's playing pool with Hamish) I feel younger. I feel more like a kid with me. When we were younger he was like a big brother to me, he always looked after me. I want to look after him now after he's done so much for me. He's having girlfriend troubles, I want to help but he wont let me in. I just hope he knows that I'm there for him whenever he wants.
We're all going out for t. He's leaving tomorrow and I know that once he leaves this weekend that he wont be back for a while well to see me at least. So I want to spend a much time with him as I can.
He's a cool big brother because we never fight (except one time) and he makes me laugh so much. He's a good brother :)

Annalisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Anna, he's lucky to have you as a friend (and a 'sister'). :)

    B

    ReplyDelete