Monday, May 11, 2009

Debutante Stuff

I'm in love with Scott. :) He doesn't want to do the Debutante with me and I don't know why. He just said it's not his thing and he just doesn't want to. But argh I would love to do it with him so much. He said he still wants me to do it and with anyone else. If I do do the Deb with someone else I'd want him to come to my Deb. But I'm not sure if he would. I've asked him to and he said I guess. Hmm I hope that is a defiant yes.

I've got an idea on who I want to do it with but yer he would like to too but he's not sure because he doesn't want to upset Scott. I said that Scott is fine with it, which is what he has told me so yer I don't know. There are heaps of good guys in my year, I just got to get one of them to say yes.

I might be able to do it this year or if I can't, I'll do it next year. It doesn't really worry me.

I've already started trying to dresses they are so pretty. I only really want to this Deb to dress up and look really beautiful. The ones that I've tried on so far aren't even that expensive. :)

Annalisa

2 comments:

  1. Barry13.5.09

    Hmm, that's really interesting. I guess Scott has his reasons, I just hope he doesn't regret it in the future.

    I bet you'll look gorgeous in whatever dress you wear. :) Hope you get lots of pictures so Sandy and I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer I know, I wish still wish he would. Yer same.

    Thank you.
    Oh don't worry they'll be thousands.

    A

    ReplyDelete