Monday, May 4, 2009

How People See Me?

I'm writing this post as I am watching myself. I had a comment asking to write a post about how I think people see me. They thought it would help them understand me more.

I'll give you how some people see me in points:

-Well some people see skin first I don't like that, once I went to meet one of my friends other two friends and when we meet I knew they didn't like me so I walked off. I heard them say "Wow I never knew she was black." They said it in a way that they didn't want to have anything to do with me.
-There is a girl in my class who doesn't like me at all and it's just because she said I think I can always get what I want. And she thinks at school, that whenever I want something she thinks I can't always get it but I do. I don't really get that bit but that is what she said.
-After everything that has been going on with my photography, like how well I've been going with it so quickly and all my teachers say how motivated I am. :)
-Some people would say I'm pushy because I like to get my work done quickly. I'm happy when the work is finished but I think this probably means I do rush a bit of my work. But I do think I've above average.
-I don't like this would but I'm going to say it and be truthful. It's jealously. I think sometimes people are a bit jealous for what I have I have a great family, boyfriend and a upper hand lifestyle.
-I hope to think that my teachers think of me as smart :)
-Scott thinks of me as beautiful

I'll add more when I think of some.

xx

9 comments:

  1. Barry5.5.09

    Without looking at any of my previous writing, from the heart, how do you think I see you Anna?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see Anna as a legend (add that one xx)
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh Barry you always come up with the hard questions.

    Bella your such a sweetie.

    Barry you see me as a way to bring more light to your day. To make you feel more happy and appericate the things you have in life. I hope I remind your what the special things in life are and how to treat them.
    I hope your see me as a very close friend and someone that will always be there for you.
    In some ways we are very a like in life exeriences and in our personality.
    I hope you see me as a caring person, who lives for life of love.

    How do you see me?

    Anna
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry6.5.09

    Anna, sorry to make you wait sweetie but I'm short on time right now. Of course I'll have lots to write here so I need some free time. I'll let you know on your most recent post when I've added my comment.

    I hope you'll think it's worth the wait. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry7.5.09

    Annalisa. Sigh. Just the thought of you makes me smile. You to me are a precious gift, a beautiful friend, my shining light on the other side of the world.

    You listen to me and understand me. Your heart is full of love and passion which you share with everyone, most of all your boyfriend who you treat so well. As he does you.

    You show me you're wise beyond your years through our conversations, and the advice you give is always right because deep inside I know it's the right thing to do.

    I love, LOVE talking with you and I'm very thankful that such a beautiful soul has been brought into my world. I'd give my life to keep you safe.

    I feel a lot in common with you as well. We've shared some very personal things, and I know I can trust you to keep my secrets safe.

    You have a fire inside you that warms me and lights up my days. You're an inspiration, my Tiger. And I love who you are.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh. thank you :) Smiling

    I love my life and all the people in it

    :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. nd that counts you now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barry7.5.09

    Thanks Anna. So beautiful to read first thing in the morning.

    :)

    B

    ReplyDelete