Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Happy Beautiful Life

I'm so lucky.

I have a amazing man in my life. Scott D'Arcy. Who I'm deeply in love with. He treats me so well and respects me. As well as lovers we are also best friends. I know our future together is bright and full of rainbows. :) I love the time I have with him, it's full of laughs. We have our struggles like any couple and we always pull through. Our snuggles are the best thing in the world. What else can I say I'm in love.

My family is wonderful and beautiful. My mother as crazy as is but I love her to bits. We teach each other things and always have a great laugh together. My dad oh my dad he's a true Aussie, the cool fun-loving man. He's my inspiration and true hero. And my little brother Hamish I would go mad in my family without him. He gives me advice sometimes when I don't want it and always supports me.

My family as a whole is great (cousins, aunties, uncles, grandparents). They are full of happiness and would do anything for me. I can't believe how great they are and full of support. They also love Scott to pieces.

My friends are stunning. They keep me going through and through. They make me laugh and make me safe. They are my guardian angels. If I'm having a bad day or I'm fighting with Scott they are there for me and will stay over night whenever I need it. I can't thank them enough for being such great friends to me. They are have such beautiful hearts.

My photography is my passion. This is where I can show my dreams and inspirations through pictures. It's where I can snap away with not a care in the world. When I show me pictures to someone and they smile, that warms my heart up knowing I helped someone make their day.

My blog this place is my second mind. This is me, in sprirt form. I show my life, thoughts, feelings, ache and love right here. I'm thankful for the people who I'm able to share my life with and meet new people.

My animals thank you for always being happy and full of life for me.

I'm thankful for everything in my life.

Annalisa the luckiest girl in the world.

4 comments:

  1. Tres beau Anna
    i reckon your friends would be amazingly happy and proud id they read this!
    xxx Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my friends.

    Hey you know Bella your one those friends too!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry8.5.09

    Anna, no matter what kind of day I have, I can always count on you to write something that will make me feel better.

    I never get tired of reading your stories about you and Scott. Maybe one day I'll find the words to express how much joy they bring to my life.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry8.5.09

    "You can laugh and joke and make fun of your friends
    Spin in the middle when the troubles begin
    Take it nice and easy and always pretend
    That you're cool, so cool, so cool.

    Say I'm alone and I'm wild and I will not be tamed
    Talk like a jerk or an educated brain
    Be an old girl drivin' the young boys insane
    Be a joker, a preacher, it does not matter

    Every one needs a hand to hold on to
    Every one needs a hand to hold on to
    Don't need to be no strong hand
    Don't need to be no rich hand
    Every one just needs a hand to hold on to."

    John Mellencamp

    ReplyDelete