Monday, May 11, 2009

Passion of Mine


Looking over the pictures I took Sunday. I realised how beautiful the Australian Forest is and how lucky I am to be so close to it. It is almost winter and there is moss and wet ground and the forest. It's amazing. It was cold but it didn't worry me because I was doing what I love. I know now that photography is my true passion. Whether I pursue it as a career or not I know it will always be apart of my life and me. I use to question my photography I didn't know if it was me or not. But it is. The images I take are me. Nobody can put there camera the way I do, only I can. It's only me. Argh I know I love photography.


I was lucky to be able to go out with a great photographer to go into the forest and learn. Hopefully I'll be able to more often, in newer places. A local photographer who works for the local paper called me and said that I'll be able to do some work experience with him early July.


Also I'll have work experience in a couple of weeks and a gym! I know this isn't you know my usual type of work but I want to try something different.



Anna in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment