Monday, May 4, 2009

Telling Scott

I told Scott about my blog. I wish I hadn't waited so long. I should have known he wouldn't be upset.
I think he was happy about me having a place to fully express myself. But I also think he was worried about who was reading my blog ad if they were some crazy rapest. But I asured him if anyone started to scare me I would tell him and I would stop my blog.
I was proud of him that he understood why I done this.
I do this blog because I really do enjoy it not because I can't talk to Scott about my things and problems.

I hope one day Scott and I can write a post together so everyone can get to know us as a couple better. :)

xx

5 comments:

  1. Barry4.5.09

    Hey Anna, I don't have time to write or read anything else but I am so,SO happy that Scott doesn't mind.

    Obviously he understands why you have your blog and how it helps you. Maybe you can tell him that I really respect him for that.

    I'd love to talk to him one day and I think your idea of the two of you posting is a great idea.

    I'm really glad that you'll still be able to continue your blog, it's one of the best parts of my day.

    I'm just so happy right now (can you tell?)

    :)

    Barry
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barry,

    I'll be sure to tell him. But I'm going to start small with telling him things I don't want to overwhlem him.

    Yer I think that idea would be great.

    :) So am I.

    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry5.5.09

    Hey Anna,

    No, I didn't mean that you should tell him everything. You're definitely right to tell him a little at a time, after all there's a lot to take in.

    Yes, you need to take things slow. But I am looking forward to the time when you and Scott, and Sandy and I can all talk as friends. THAT will be something very very special to me. I'll wait forever if I have to because it will be worth it. :)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i would love to learn more about scott and you as a couple together from the two of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey B and B, :)

    Yer that's right, I'm gunna take things slow rigt now.
    I can't waitfor that day either.

    Well Bee hopefully you will get to soon.

    ReplyDelete