Sunday, May 10, 2009

Work Out Time!

I went to the gym with my Aunty and Cousin this morning for a hour and it killed me. I can't believe how fit my aunty is. It's crazy. I think I'm going to get a gym membership and go there more often I need to get fit again.

At the start
my aunty asked if I wanted a towel,
I said what for and
she said incase you sweat
I said no thanks.
In the end i needed that towel :)

I done 10mins of running to get my heart beat up then did some muscle stuff. I attempted to do 15rep 3 times lets say I didn't on every thing.

I loved the machines they had there was so many to chose from. :)

I'm definitely going again but I'll bring mum at least then I know I'll be able to bet someone :) Argh I'm so evil :)

Anna the not so fit.

By the way sorry I haven't been posting that much lately :(

2 comments: