Monday, May 4, 2009

Friday

I'm sorry I didn't write all weekend, I know you're probably thinking I just with Scott all weekend which is probably true but when I went to go on my blog the internet wasn't working I was so angry because it was working Friday.
But luckly dad fixed it last night.

Friday.

Well Scott came over he packed his clothes and things in two bags. I had to go to the funeral of Billy's brother while Scott was at school but I got back in time to go home with him. I had finally stopped crying but when I saw Scott walking up the hallway way to meet me I burst into tears. Everyone around me stared but I didn't care, I just felt so lucky to have to person I love, with me. He saw I was crying and ran up to hold me, I was saying "it was so sad" over and over again, he held me tight, could have stayed there forever in his arms but I wanted to get home and hold him. I was quite fragile so my friend gave us a lift home.
We were on the couch and he just cuddled me while I cried. I stopped finally and we just stayed there. He watched the TV and I stayed still.

Later we went out of town to print some pictures off and got Macca's for t.

I found out have had to work Saturday my second wedding, which I was very happy to do :) But I was upset that I would have to leave Scott for a few hours.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry5.5.09

    So sad but beautiful. Makes me want to cry and smile at the same time.

    This is what love is all about, my dear. I'm so glad you have someone to take care of you like that Anna.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. Scott is so amazing.

    A

    ReplyDelete