Monday, May 25, 2009

Gym Day 1

Hello my friends, I can't believe I'm posting tonight I'm so so tired. But I thought I better with my work experience and all.

I got there at 8am. The people there are great, really friendly and helpful. I was scared that I would be annoying them, me coming to there work but they couldn't be more welcoming. I watched one personal training lesson and then joined in on the next one. And wow they work you hard, in some parts the rest wasn't that bad. I was proud of myself for doing so well. But I couldn't run up and down the stairs because of my knees.
I helped in a concletation. Which was a good learning thing.
I helped with the Aqua class, it was so much fun. It was helping excisering older people in the pool. I was out of the pool though. There was this one man there, John, and he was the sweetest man. He was very much a ladies man back in his day. :)
I helped out with some other training and paperwork stuff, which was good.
They said I looked like a people person which was good! :) That's what is on my resume. They also said to go up to people work are working out and to just talk to them. I loved doing that, and I also met some interesting people. The trainer said that not many work experience kids have the confidence to do that and he said I did a great job. :) Smiling!
I finished at 4:30 then went down the street to buy a jumper its so so cold today, it hasn't stopped raining.

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. Barry26.5.09

    Hey Tiger, it sounds like something you're made for! I'm jealous, wish you were hanging around here instead. Ha ha.

    Laughing but not kidding. :)

    B

    PS: Sandy and I are working on our tans, maybe one day I'll be as dark as you say you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Well done. But be safe use sun cream

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, we're using suntan lotion. I have to use lots on my head 'cause there's a lot more skin there these days. Ha ha. You must have some pretty wicked tan lines by now, eh Anna?!

    We're going into our summer in a while. It's hard to believe at some points it gets warmer here than where you are!

    B

    ReplyDelete