Monday, May 4, 2009

Saturday

Saturday.

I woke up and went in to give Scott a cuddle. Scott made the Milo's and I made honey on toast. It was good. After laying on the couch we played table tennis I think I'm getting better.

I got dressed for the Wedding wearing a black dress hoping the bride wouldn't mind, luckly she didn't. I loved what I wore, and I think Scott did too. He said I looked pretty. :) My hair was curled then pinned back, so lovely.

The men were coming to the wedding on a fire truck so first stop was the fire station, I got a few shots but the men weren't very fun to shot. The groom was pretty nervous from what I saw.
Then off to where the bride was getting ready. I got some great shots there. And they were all happy to get their picture taken which made my job easier. :)
I love taking pictures of a bride looking so happy and beautiful, makes me smile.
I loved taking the pictures at the actually wedding but it was quite annoying when people were taken pictures with a flash because interupted my photo taking. When I tried to tell them to stop but they just got angry.

We took the bridial party photos in the bush, a 20 minute drive.
All the men said the would be leeches so I was scared. But I didn't get any on me.
I loved being able to chose the shots and say what to do. It was so much fun. But I have to say some of the jokes the men were saying I didn't really like. But at the reception they all said they were sorry for what they said so I was happy about that.

At the recpetion I took the fake cutting of the cake and went home they said they didn't need me anymore. Which I was happy with I just wanted to get home to my Scott.

At home Scott had pizza waiting for me. He cuddled me on the couch while I ate. Then while I tried to have a little sleep, Scott put new plastics and grapics kit on my motorbike. :) He's so sweet. Now we both have black bikes.
I couldn't sleep so I got up to work on the photos I knew it would take me a while to edit. But then I got a call then said they wanted me back. I didn't want to say no, it is their special day after all so I went back. Mum and Dad were at the wedding so came home and picked me up to take me back.

I was so angry because all they wanted me for one shot. And I went back home not so happy.

After another 15minutes of waiting he had finished playing with my bike. So we watched Twilight, I felt really bad for him because I'd giggle when ever Edward talked I felt so bad. But Scott knew my addiction to Twilight so he let it go.

We fell asleep on the couch together so good. When we woke up we went to Scott's bed. It warm so warm. We cuddled and kissed for a while but then we heard the door open so I rushed to my room. Mum and Dad were home.

I had a very long sleep.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry5.5.09

    This is why you'll be successful in your business (you know I've never doubted that right?) Because you're willing to put in the hard work, and you're putting other people first.

    If you were up here, I'd be asking my friends to call you for their family functions.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I hope so.

    I'm willing to put my clients first as long as I don't get to stuck in my job and loss my social life.

    A

    ReplyDelete