Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Little Treats

Omg!!!!! I made so so so so so much money saturday well alot for me in one day.

With the wedding the bride wanted to chose some photos then print them out small and put the in a folder and put a number next to them. Then people that went to the wedding could order photos they wanted. With the photos she wanted for the folder I've already made over $500 dollars! And that's not even with her order or the people who went to the wedding.

I'm so proud of my self with making I'm own money now.

I've printed off the photos and while I was in town I brought some little presents for myself. I thought I deserved it. :) I got myself A book of Quotations (proud Barry?), a little digital photo frame key ring and lunch at macca's for me, dad and Hamish. I think I've got to give back to myself instead of putting it all into savings. I'm always giving to others especially Scott so I think I should give back to me abit.

Annalisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry11.5.09

    Congratulations Annalisa!

    Yes, I'm ALWAYS proud of you. This time for getting the quotations book (I hope you'll post some once in a while). But I'm even more proud of you for the hard work you're putting into your photography.

    I think it's a good idea to treat yourself once in a while; saving money is important but it's also good to reward yourself. Helps keep you going.

    I hope to see more of your photos, I'm still hoping to hang your 'Sunrise at 6' on my wall one day. :)

    I love your pictures because with each one you show, I see a bit more of you. That inner fire is captured in each one; although each image is a moment in time it's also a moment of your life frozen in time and I think that's pretty cool.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Yer that's what I thought. And I've put some money into my savings too.

    One day

    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete