Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Street Fashion Photography

I've been looking at Fashion Street Galleries on the internet. I've found some more great sites and great ideas. I can't wait to go out and take these photos. It's going to be sooo exciting. :)

I think I will have a portfolio just for these shots. As well as taking normal fashion shots on the street I would also like to take some pictures candid. I found a site that had on beautiful ones.

Ever since; well since few years ago I've had this thing for pregnancy in art. Last years I had a drawing and canvas painting of a pregnant and now I would love to take some pictures of real pregnant women. Women always look so beautiful when they are pregnant. I love it.

Annalisa the secret photographer....xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey Anna I just stumbled across i blog you might like!
    It's a really cool photography blog called "Subjectify"
    I think You'll love it
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'll check it out soon.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how can you find the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a "blog of note"
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry7.5.09

    Hi Anna,

    I said the same thing on another blog a few days ago, I think women are VERY beautiful when they're pregnant. There's something about a woman in that state that seems incredibly feminine to me, just the whole ability to give and nurture life is very attractive and amazing to me.

    I think it's a shame that people actually get offended seeing a pregnant woman's belly, like it should be hidden away. Attitudes are more relaxed these days, but we still have a long way to go.

    I have my views on the pregnant body as an art form, which I'll keep to myself for fear of misinterpretation. But I will say that aesthetically I find it very beautiful.

    As you know I never felt the desire to have a family of my own. I have nothing against it, it just was never my choice. Last week I was talking to one of the women at work whom I've known for years. She's due any day now.

    I said to her in passing that I'd rub her belly but it wouldn't be appropriate. She let me, and guided my hand to where the baby is, letting me feel that spot. Oh my God Anna, I can't explain the feeling that came over me because I've never felt it before. It was an emotional experience, like something very special passed from her tummy through my fingertips and right inside me.

    I'm not around babies or pregnant women much so the whole experience was kind of overwhelming. I actually got very teary when I told Sandy about it, it had quite an effect on me.

    But yes, I think women are just as beautiful when they're pregnant and that beauty should be admired, captured and appreciated. The female body is honestly the most incredible thing in the world to me. I absolutely think you should pursue this because women need to be seen as beautiful in all ways.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love women and there pregnantbellies it's so beautiful.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete