Monday, May 11, 2009

Hair of Facts ?

Hello I'm out of the bath and very tired. I'd just like to say that I can never sleep if my hair is very wet. It has to bed almost all dry before I can fall asleep. Random fact from the book of Annalisa. :)

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to do my hair tomorrow. Its shoulder length well a bit longer and a fringe that almost needs a cut. 
So what style? (I'll check my blog when I get up)

Argh I feel like cordial and we have none :(

Think I might be starting to get a cold. :( Lets hope its just passing. :)

Scott has gone to sleep, its strange I miss him so much more when he's aleep but I'm happy because I know his safe. I get scared when he's out riding or at work. I love you Scotty Boy.

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.5.09

    I'd say clip the fringe back with a hair band, and twist the hair so it looks like its in a ringlet :)

    Thanks for following my blog, much appreciated. You have some amazing photography on here.

    Take Care, xxx Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet thank you.

    Thats ok. I was wondering if you could invite me to your other blog. If you would like ?

    Thank you

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sammie,

    How can I leave comments on your blog it wont let me.

    ReplyDelete