Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday: Twilight and Books

Friday.

On Friday after school I got a friend over. We're not really that close but we still talk in class. She (Nina) hadn't been over to my pplace since grade four. How crazy I know. She came over because I asked her and that her DVD player wasn't working and she hadn't watched twilight yet. I doesn't hurt to be nice ey? She had gone through some hard times with her dad lately so I thought I'd give her a bit of a break. Nina's a lovely girl.

When we were watching the movie and talking I sorta realised why we weren't close any-more. We're great friends but we'll never be that close we're to very differen't people. I can trust her very much, but I can't have as much fun like I do with like my other friends.

It was a good afternoon/almost night. She went home pretty early. When Nina left I went to bed and read for over 2 hours. Reading our English book which we're reading in class, but I love it do much I took it home to read ahead and finish it. It's a pretty short book but a good one at that. It's called The Story of Tom Brennan by J.C Burke. I went to bed pretty late.

Annalisa the Reader

3 comments:

  1. Barry18.5.09

    Boy, you DO like Twilight don't you?

    Nice thing to do for your friend, inviting her over. :)

    What's the Story of Tom Brennan about?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry18.5.09

    Still wondering what that amazing bug is. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

    :)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love it.

    Yer I thought I better.

    It's about this boy I think around my age, who with his family has to move towns and into his grandmother's place because his older brother was in a car crash and he killed two friends and made his cousin a quaderpelgic. His family was abused by the public so their only choice was to move. His brother ends up in jail and Tom has to re-start his life.

    Haha me too!

    ReplyDelete