Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Day and Dull

Hello,

My day was sort of dull. :( Don't get me wrong I had a great day with Scott my classes were good but yet there was no excitement, usualy there is something that gets me thinking, yet not today. Everyone has those days yet this morning I thought today would be exciting.
I'm not a believer in horoscope yet I read mine every day but only because in the morning the music channel I watch has them at the bottom. Today mine said the my lover would not be romantic. It was wrong-ish, Scott wasn't overly romantic but he was still my sort of lovely for at school. At school Scott isn't that touchy (we're not aloud to be) but today I think he was a bit more. I got a cute kiss on my cheek and a few hand holds. :)
But maybe I'm just reading into things because of the horoscope. 

Science was good we had a leacturer come in so no work there. :)

I loved maths, I had some fun convo's with my friends. About penis's of course. It was a good laugh. I tried to well stay cool but I kept digging myself a hole. And I got caught out. Sorry if you don't get this it's more had to be there moment. There was even paper and stciky tape involved.

The walk home was dull, I think it's the weather, most of the blue skies have gone, it's all cloud. :(

Coco seems happy though playing with his toys. Oh so cute.

Anna

7 comments:

  1. Barry8.5.09

    Paper and sticky tape? Oh, now you gotta tell us what THAT was about!! Were you sculpting?

    =)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm sure you can guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry8.5.09

    Annalisa, you ARE a devil sometimes! I wish you could see the big stupid grin on my face right now.

    :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D
    haha three guesses i know what anna was doin....i feel sorry for your friends having to put up with you sometimes lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry9.5.09

    Okay now I feel kinda dumb because I can't guess, but maybe it's better not to know.

    :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella, With this story I think all my friends were involved, so I think you should have to feel sorry for my class :)

    Yer it's better not to know

    A

    ReplyDelete