Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday

Sunday.

We slept in Saturday was a long day. When we finally got up we wentto the footy to watch Hamish. My family left but me and Scott stayed longer and walked home. Me and Scott had a bet on the walk home and I won. I got a massage :) when we got home, but of course it could have been longer.
We layed on my bed for ages just playing around. It was great just being alone with him. Today went so quick. It was t before we knew it, we were too tired so dad ended up cooking t.
We watched the Logies on TV then went to bed.

xx I had a great weekend with Scott

2 comments:

  1. Barry5.5.09

    "She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
    Just one touch.
    And I erupt like a volcano and cover her with my love
    Baby girl you make me say (Ooh ooh ooh).

    And I just can't think (of anything else I'd rather do)
    Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
    When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
    Baby girl you make me say (Ooh ooh ooh)."

    :)

    ReplyDelete