Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Troubles

Last night was great. I also got to catc up with my friend Maggie who moved schools ths year. In my opinion she's growing up too fast in a sexual way. Both me and Justin were very upset with this. Me and him are like the young guardians of our group of family friends and we don't like when they act badly. I was disappointed in Maggie, I couldn't believe what she had done. But I can't stand mad at her. All I can do is try and help her.
After t we went back to family B for a cuppa. It was good fun. :)

This morning I went to the footy. Hamish won :) I don't get the ball enough though. I needs to get more drive for the ball. I started to watched the u-16's match actually it was really good but I ended up leaving before the first quarter finished.

I've spent the rest of the day packing for work experience. I'm leaving soon. I hope I'll be able to use the internet while I'm there.

Annalisa

No comments:

Post a Comment