Monday, May 11, 2009

Christmas and ......

I was talking to Scott at recess about what he wants for Christmas I know early ey?

All he said was that this Christmas will be big for us.

I was happy but I didn't know why it would be. He said he would be making more money. (So will I:). He'll finish the schooling year sooner than me, which I'm not looking forward to. So he'll be working while I'm at school. He's got two jobs now. And next year who knows what he'll be doing as a job or where he'll even be. I'm worried that we wont get to see each other that much. I'm such a; quote "worry-head" as one of my friends called me and sadly its true.

I know Christmas will be great with Scott and I'm going to try and spend as much time with him onthe holidays. :)

Anna loves her Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment