Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gym Day 2

Argh today was an early start 6am! and I had to get up at 5 to get ready.
When I got there I watched a spin class it looked so hard. Then I joined in on a pump class. It was such a great workout for my arms.
I helped with some personal training sessions, this one trainer works her people harder I think.
Then I had Step Attack, It was good but it hurt my knees alot. This one was a bit more dancy so that was really fun.
Then there was a living longer living stronger class, this is for older ladies and keeping them fit and healthy. I think it was good for the gym to have a class for this age group. The ladies were very talkative and lous. Also they are stuck in there ways so if they didn't want to do something they wouldn't. I tried not to laugh. :) I also think it would be quite a challenge for a trainer to come up with a circuit and stretches because you have to be careful that the ladies don't injure themselves.
I was waiting for Tracy to keep me up when the part owner walked up to me and offered me a traineeship! I so happy and thankful that they have offered me still but I'm still not sure on wait I want to do.
I finished at 1:30 then had a 4 hour sleep.

Annalisa

1 comment: