Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tired and Stressed

Well school was ok I guess didn't really have the best day. Period 5 I just couldn't stop thinking I can't wait till today is over. I was with Scott all day today but we hanged out with his friends I didn't mind but today I just wanted it to be us. But of course today was the day he wanted to be with his friends because it was a nice day so he could kick the footy with him. I've been so so so tired lately. It been making me grumpy. For the last week I haven't been getting to sleep till 11 at the earliest and its killing me. I'm just so tired.
Morning and Night I've got no energy or brain. I feel sorry for my friend,Meg because I said I'd bring a hair straightener in for her and I haven't yet. I just forgot every day. I've been sad and not concentrating that well. I'll bring it tomorrow I have to. Scott and me were good today. He played the footy game and recess with his mates and it was so so funny. :) I miss him now. By the way we're not spending thisweekend together he's got to work again, which sucks because I wont get to see him all weekend and next week because of work experience at a gym I can't wait but I'll miss him so much. We haven't seen each other on the weekend for three weeks counting this weekend. Lets hope he changes his mind and doesn't have to work. I'm so tired.

Talk soon I hope

Anna

2 comments: