Monday, May 4, 2009

Outside Personality

WOW Wow wow

I've got a new idea!!!!!!!

Well the idea has been done before in magazines but I just figured out that I want to do it now. Just for a day or something.

The idea is going to the city to make a street gallery. I'll walk the streets of Melbourne (Barry jealous? :) with hopefully a friend who can be the journalist and we can go around and get pictures of people in great outfits. Everyone has their own sense of style and I want to capture it. This idea probably wont happened for a while but it will be great when it does.

I've always had a passion for fashion. (That rhymes:) Your style is showing your personality on the outside. I would love to be able to show your personality to the world.
Pictures that have been taken on the street always look amazing especially with style mixed into it.

Annalisa who shows your style to the world. XX

Have a look at www.stitsh.com it has some great street galleries.

5 comments:

  1. mmm like that aticle that is always in the Sunday age no? lol "passion for fashion" you sound like a Bratz doll lol yeah Melbourne has some seriously funky people in it lol i suggest that some of th hot spots would be in the CBD near the Regent Cinema is the "paris end of Melbourne" with some very cool dressed people and there is the most amazing little side sreet somewhere around there that is just AMAZING shops to die for.... ill volunteer to be your helper lol
    mmm i bet Barry is jealous :D
    Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very Bratz doll.

    Thank you for your ideas. Anymore send me some ideas.

    Haha If we ever meet don't worry we'll go on a street gallery making search :)

    He would be

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry5.5.09

    My thoughts:

    -I said it to Bella before, but if you two haven't met you should. You have SO much in common!

    -Jealous?? Heck yes I'm jealous! Not only am I not going to Australia but now I have a couple people I'm getting to know down there. Sheesh!

    -I'm not much into fashion but I'd be happy to walk aimlessly through the Melbourne streets with my friends for, oh I don't know,forever!

    -Anna, you said "Your style is showing your personality on the outside."
    To me, your writing is showing your heart on the outside. That's why you write so much, because your heart is so big. :)

    B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i love walking around Melbourne aimlessly its such a beautiful city.... cant wait for work experience, i get to spend a whole week up there! :D

    ReplyDelete